Pages

Amharic conversation On a Typical day

On Friday after I left school , I went home and found my mom sleeping so I didn't say hello . I ate my dinner and opened my computer to study french  .I watched a movie & wrote an article.The next day , I woke up early and washed my face , ate breakfast and went out to take a taxi to Mexico . I met my friend on the way ,we went to the same school . I paid my taxi fare and arrived at  school  .
At mid day , our friend came to give us T shirts and asked us to wear them .they were perfect and fit well .
Then after , I started writing my french essay because if I don't my teacher will be mad .



Amharic Lesson Tutorial :




Arbe ke timihirt behuala  wa de bet hedku :: ena, enat-ene tegn-ita agegnhuat selezi selam alalkuatim . Erat belahu ena

computer-a-ne kefi-ch-a ferensay timihirt at'enahu.

Film ayehu ena tsafku.

Qetayu Qen, ba Tewat Tensiche fit-ene tatebeku, Qurs Belahu ena wede mexico leme-head taxi yazku . Ba mengad lie guadegnayen agegnhoot,abren temirenal . ye taxi hisab kefelku ena temihirt bet deresku.

ekule Qen lie ,Guadegnachin met'a ena Tshirt Tseten ena libesu alen . Tiru Nachew ena leek Nachew .

Keza , Ferensayigna metsaf Jemerku ,mikniyatum kal-Tsafku astemariw yikotal .

Dude ! Break it down for me :


Arbe - Friday

ke - From

temihirt - School/ Study

behuala - After / Later

Wa de - to ( for direction ) eg . We De Debub - to the south

Bet - Home /House

ena - and

enat - Mother ( enatee / enat-ene - My mom )

Tegnita - Asleep

agegnhuat- Found her

agegnhoot - Found him


ba Menged Lie - On the road

abren - together

temirenal - Studied (we implicit )

ye taxi Hisab - taxi fare

kefelku - Paid

temihirt - School/ Study

Deresku - Arrived

ekule Qen lie - at Mid day

Guadegnachin - Our Friend ( Friend - Guadegna )

Met'a - Came/arrived

ena - and

Libse - Cloth ( Libesu - Wear it /Polite )

alen - Told us

Tiru Nachew - They are good

Leek Nachew - They are fit

Keza - Then

Ferensayigna - French

Metsaf - To write

Jemerku - Started

mikniyatum- because

kal-Tsafku - If I don't write

astemariw - The teacher

yikotal -  Will be mad


I am  also learning French ,this tiny corner is where I publish my home works and my silly french for future reference .

la vendredi apres je vais a'lecole , je vais a chez et chereche mon

mere sur la lit , dormir donc j ne parle pas rien . je manage mon diner et ouvre mon ordinator de lire francsais .

on tronte , je regard la film et ecrivez la lettre . prochane jour  , je reveler en avance et shave ma face, shave de la main avant de mange  mon petit dejener  et prendre un taxi pour mexico .  Je Trouve mon age ami a de route a'lecole .
A midi , nous ami allons  shemis pour leur et demande  xxxx .La shemis c'est parfait .Plus tard , j'embraey ecrivez mon fransais lettre parceque si je ne pas , mon instituter avant folle.


0 Responses to "Amharic conversation On a Typical day"

Post a Comment